Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My boys!!!!

My boys are sick... Nathan just came home from a camp and he is so sick. He has no voice, he has a temp and a sore throat. So if you are thinking that it is strep throat then you are right. Yeah! That is going around here too. We have had so many kids come into our clinic with the same kinds of symptoms.

Then there is Cale, he is also running a temp but his is a little different,he has a really bad croupy cough and when I took him to the doctor his X-Rays showed that he had pneumonia in a little pocket, it really did not look as bad as he sounded and then today his doctor called me and said that the culture for RSV came back positive. He sounds so bad, I am doing breathing treatments every 4 hours on him and it seems to be working he is breathing a little easier now at least. He is so miserable, and not to mention this is his first time being sick.
Needless to say I am not getting much sleep. The joys of being a single mommy again......

13 comments:

Charla said...

hey girl, please give the boys a hug for me! I hope they both get to feeling better soon!!! What a crappy time for them to be so sick!! :( Take care hun and try to get some rest when they're sleeping...Mommy doesn't wanna get sick too ya know!!! :) Love you guys!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope that they both get to feeling better very soon. You're all in my prayers.

missalexxx said...

Awee Michelle. I'm sorry the boys are sick!! Stuff has been going around here too! My roomate just got over bronchitis and I never went to the doctor's but I'm sure I had it too...anyways I wish you all well and I hope things are going ok! You and your boys are in my prayers :) Take care Michelle!

Glo said...

Sorry to hear your boys are sick. I hope you get some rest. Not a good time to be sick,then there is Never a good time to sick. Your all in our prayers.
Love and Merry Christmas,
Glo

someone else said...

I'm so sorry the boys are sick. I pray you'll have a really peaceful and happy Christmas.

Glo said...

{{HUGS}} for Christmas.

Linda said...

I was just blog lurking and came across your blog. I have enjoyed my visit. You have adorable children. Please know that as the Lord leads I will pray for you and your husband. Remember you are not responsible for other people's actions only your reactions.
Blessings to you,
Linda

Glo said...

Have a Great 2008

kbug said...

Yes, indeed, the joys of being a mother and taking care of sick children...that's something I don't miss about having little boys at home..... :)

Shionge said...

Hiya Michelle, sorry to be away for so long and my thoughts are with you wherever you are now.

Be strong and stay positive always!

Hugs!!

Shionge said...

Hiya Michelle...you are in my thoughts always, hope you are well. Do drop me an email if you feel like talking.

My email is shionge@hotmail.com

Take care,

Luv from your friend in Singapore
Shionge (betty)

someone else said...

Hi Michelle, I just wanted to stop by and let you know I was thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

hey michelle, just wanted you to know i was thinking about ya. hope you're doing ok!! love ya girl.