Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Healing

To all of those who have been wondering my boys and I are back on the mainland. Things did not turn out like I had planned. We are now busy trying to get settled in to Ray's mom's house and back into a normal routine.
Nathan is enrolled in school and is once again making new friends and having fun, he misses Hawaii and cries to go home alot but with each day I keep telling him it will be easier and we will make it through this.
Cale is getting so big, he is almost 6 months old and he is sitting up, has two teeth, and eats baby food and drinks juice from a cup he has done all of this in the last 3 weeks. I love my boys!
As for me I am hanging in there, I try not to stop because that is when I start thinking about things that I have no control over anymore so I try to stay as busy as possible until I crash hard at night time. LOL.. You all know what I mean too.
I am applying for jobs here and hopefully by next week I will be employed. I really need a job, but am in the progress of trying to get money from Ray.
Hope all is well with everyone talk to you soon

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you're back on. I was wondering about you. I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you thought they would. I hope that things go good for you and your boys back on the mainland.

someone else said...

It was great to hear from you again. I've come by often to check up on you. I'm so sorry for the turn of events in your life, but it sounds like you're putting things in order a little at a time. Good luck to you!

Shionge said...

I was like Whopee! Michelle is back!! Hooray! You'll get better and stronger my dear friend, through adversity you see light at the end of the tunnel :D

Glad the boys are settling down and you would be very soon too. Can I have your address please? Email me at shionge@hotmail.com

I would love to keep in touch with you :D

Anonymous said...

Michelle! I am glad to hear you are doing okay! I was getting worried about you. I think about you all the time too, and I hope things continue to get better for you. Keep your head up, you're such a strong woman. love you girl! :)

Christina said...

Good luck for you in your job search I will be praying.

I am so sorry that things did not work out for you. This just plain sucks. I have my share of stuff like this in my life, 2 divorces, so I know how it feels. I hope you find something really special along the way, I did. I know it will happen for you too.