Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas time
















I know that I am late on this but this is our Christmas tree, if it looks like the star is drooping to one side well it is.. Our tree is dying on us! Gotta love real trees. But I do not care. I love Christmas, it is my favorite holiday. The other picture is of the buffet in my dinning room. I love the willow tree figures and I only started collecting them last year, so far I have the friendship figure, that my friend bought me last year for Christmas. Ray and Nathan bought me the mother and son figure for mother's day. My friend, Jen, bought me the caring heart figure for Christmas this year (we both work in the cardiology dept.) I bought myself the nativity scene for myself this year and I am not suppose to know but Ray's mom bought me the 3 wise men set. I am so excited!!!!!

I love to decorate for this season our whole house is decorated. Although most of my stuff is still in Florida, we made the best of it and I went and bought some new things... Not so sure what I will do next year when I have both sets of decorations though...

Things are much better here now. I have been very stressed out. We still do not know if we are moving yet or not, we know we will be moving but we do not know when it could be in 2 months or it could be in 7 months. it is very frustrating, which i am sure every military family knows. So you put Christmas and family coming in on top of that and you will know why I have been so stressed out!

I forgot to tell you guys that I finally got the Lasik eye procedure done. I have wanted to do it for so long and last Saturday I did it. I am so happy.. My eye sight is so much better now. I do not have 20/20 vision yet but man is it better. It was not nearly as painful as I thought that it would be. I slept most of Saturday and was fine from there on. I had really dry eyes and then we figured out that I was allergic to the eye drops and after I stopped taking those things have been awesome... So now I am working on getting my last wisdom tooth pulled out. Yes I chickened out on going back to the dentist like 5 years ago, and now it is giving me problems!

If I do not get a chance to see you all before Christmas Merry Christmas!!!!! I have to go watch a movie with Ray and his mom Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad things are getting better. One of my friends collects those figurines too. That's what I got her for Christmas, lol. Have a Merry Christmas!

Shionge said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for keeping us posted and glad to know that you are fine & well.

Happy Holiday & A Blessed New Year 2007 :P

Michelle said...

I didn't know where to answer you, so I'll do it here, lol. It's ok though, I didn't really know what it was until Eric decided to go for it. When you go into the ROTC program you basically are just going to school for two years to get your bachelor's degree. While you're doing that you're also taking classes through the ROTC at the school you're at. When you graduate you get a commission and become a 2nd LT in the Army. You have to serve something like at least 5 years active duty and 3 years reserves, but of course you can go longer. Then after you receive your commission you choose branch (after you become an officer it's not a MOS anymore, it's a branch) and go do your training wherever it is. I hope that cleared things up and didn't make it more confusing lol.