Monday, September 17, 2007

Speechless

Today Cale is 8 days old. He went to his first doctor's appointment and everything went great! They told me that he now weighs 7 lbs. and 1 oz. I couldn't believe that he has gained that much weight. I kept saying he was a greedy baby and liked to eat and I guess I was right. I just thought it was because he was being breast fed and he wasn't getting enough... I now no longer worry about that! He just likes to eat! She did a full work up on him and said he was doing great and she would normally see him in 2 weeks but since we new what we were doing and he was doing so good she would see him at his 2 month check up and of course if we needed anything to call them and so on....

He is getting so big... I just can't believe it..

Some have asked how Nathan is doing and let me just say he is doing awesome with this. This is how he goes to sleep at night now.


Not to mention that he gets up an hour early for school just so he can hold him... I am not joking. He wakes himself up at 6 am and knocks on my door saying "mommy will you bring him out now I am dressed?" So I get up and go out with him and he sits on the couch and watches TV and holds Cale until it is time to go to school. I love it. I am so very proud of him.

Now I have not had a chance to snap the picture yet but to be honest with you Ray falls asleep the very same way about 20 minutes after I make Nathan go to bed, which is pretty funny if you ask me.

Here is one more picture that I took the other day while Cale was sleeping I just couldn't help but take it, he looked so cute.

He is 5 days old in this picture.

Off to bed I go. I am so tired.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Great pictures!
I'm so happy for you guys. Be proud Michelle. You have 2 precious boys. They'll be friends for life♥

Shionge said...

Ahhh...so sweet & adorable..I wanna have a baby soon too kekekke....

Hope you are doing fine too Michelle :D

Hugs to Mommy & Baby :)

Charla said...

Awwwwww, I just wanna snag him and run...lol!! I love the picture of him on his side..so cute! I'm so happy Nate is taking so well to him too! They will definately be best friends!!! Love ya!!! :)

vanessa said...

You have a beautiful family.
There is nothing like a brotherly bond. All my boys are so close. It's so good to see the caring loving side of boys when so many are taught to be tough and rough.
take care V

Glo said...

Love all the pics thanks. Would love to be there to do some spoiling.Love babies and kids.

Unknown said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

That is so precious!