Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Family Time

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWell the time is finally here, my parents are flying in tomorrow. I am glad to see them and a visit will be nice. Neither one of them have ever flown before so this could prove to be interesting. I tried to keep them out of the major airports so they wouldn't get lost and then I found some really cheap tickets and got them for them instead and after I purchased them I realized that they will be flying to San Fransisco. Holy Cow I hope they make it to there connecting flight. So if I disappear for the next two weeks now that is where I am at.

As for the drama that has unfolded in my life, it could not of happened at a worse time. I was given some really serious information and when I confronted my husband he was not happy, but I brought it straight to him first. Now it has become a he said she said battle and the one who told me is denying the accusations. But all parties involved know I did not pull this out of my behind and set out to try to destroy my marriage so what do you do. I know this I do not see it going away very easy and there will be alot of hurt feelings over it and I am afraid it will be the end of at least 2 friendships here on the island and I am very sad about that. It has just gotten blown way out of the water. I feel like I am in high school again.
I finally told my husband tonight does it really matter anymore? As long as the main people involved have come to terms with it and know what the deal is, does it really matter what everyone else is saying. Then I think I can say this because it isn't my character on the line I guess. What a mess.

9 comments:

Glo said...

Have a good time with your parents. Hope they don't miss any flights.

As for the other....That is between You, God and your husband. True Friends don't do each other wrong. As for the he said, she said thing. We had that not to long ago. Brought every one into one room w/our Pastor. Just talked. Come to find out, someone on the job took told a lie and tried to break up a life long friedship.After it was all said and done. We decided the old devil was trying hard to break us a part..........So we just put it in the Lords hands.Everything is wonderful now. The person who started the whole thing....well lets just say God was the center of it all. That over.The friendship is stronger than ever.

Have a great time with your family. Kiss the little one.

Love & God bless

Charla said...

WOW, I'm so sorry Michelle! I hope this whole mess gets straightened out for you guys! It will all come back to bite the one's in the wrong on the behind, so don't worry! You are in the right in this situation and it doesn't matter what everyone else is saying! You're absolutely right...anyone who knows you well enough, knows you didn't pull this out of your behind!! We're on your side hun! Just keep your chin held high and know the truth will always come out eventually!!!

I hope you have a great visit with your mom and dad!!! You're all in my thoughts and prayers!!! Love ya hun!!!!

Shionge said...

Hey wonderful to have some family bonding ha :D

Next I am so sorry that you are entangled in this mess with hubby & friends ;(

Be positive, sometimes my hubby refused to acknowledge his fault/wrong doing so I let is pass and not confront him...he feels guilty much later.

Wishing you the best and don't think too much.

Courtney said...

I hope you have a wonderful time with your parents. How perfect for them...grandbabies & Hawaii. Sorry to hear your having some problems. I say just forget the drama. Know you have a beautiful family & lots to be thankful for. Have a great weekend!

Courtney said...

Oh BTW, I love the the pic here. Is that supposeed to be you guys LOL! Does Ray know he has one pink ear?!?! CUTE!!

Michelle said...

I hope you're having a great time w/your parents!

Sorry to hear about the turmoil you're going through, but I hope everything works out for you!

Michelle said...

I hope you're enjoying your parent's visit! I also hope that things are getting straightened out. Enjoy the time with your family while you have it.

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle,
Have fun with your parents =) (remember, this too shall pass)

I hope everything gets cleared up. And I hope your beautiful baby is doing well!

missalexxx said...

Hey Michelle,

hope you have a good time with your parents! im sure it will be good for you to spend some time with them and new baby Cale. I love your pics of him, he is so adorable. Sorry to hear about your drama with friends and ur hubs, but as long as you are honest to yourself and just know that everythign will work out in the end the way it's supposed to you will be ok! i hope it all gets cleared up, and you are a good person and deserve the best.

take care!!