Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm alive!!!!!!

I'm alive! It has been crazy here! I have been busy doing absolutely nothing and I can't stand that! I am sure we all know what that feels like! I am a little frustrated right now in so many areas of my life, especially in my relationship and I need to vent so please disregard most of what I am about to say!

First thing: Ray and I have been arguing over something totally stupid so for the last couple of days there has been silence in this house.... I know this will pass and everyone goes through this but this is the stupidest argument ever!!! I know that is sad right! LOL By the way there is peace in the house now!) He's finally stopped argueing with me.

Second thing: I am on day 32 without my son and he doesn't want to come home yet!!! He does want me to bring the dog up to my parents for him but doesn't want to come home! GRRRRR!!!!! I know that I am his mom and we could just go and get him but he is having such a good time with my dad, my dad has just retired and he finally gets to spend his time with Nate and my dad is loving this. So not only do I cheat Nathan out of spending time with all the family but my dad misses out too! I try to remember that when I was a kid we had so much fun there and I listen to his stories and he is doing the same things that I did when I was his age which is good and if he was here he could not do any of that. Not to mention the fact that we live right dab in the middle of a big city and well our yard is ok fine we do not have one!!!!!LOL How can I blame him for not wanting to come back right now. But I do know that he misses me and he tells me that he loves us every night before he goes to bed!

Third thing: I do not have a church here and I can not seem to find one that I like, meaning somewhere that feels like home. Which means that I do not have any friends that I can touch and relate to on a daily basis. If that makes any sense to any of you!

Fourth thing: I still do not have a job! This is so frustrating and sometimes nice! I went on my third interview today with the office that I had told you about last month, the one that I liked but was not qualified for. They still have not filled the position, and today she told me that she would contact me by Friday to let me know one way or the other! Please pray about this I really want this job!

Fifth thing: This is the last one I promise! I have a friend back in Florida who I love dearly but she does not like Ray for several reason of her own, her ex was a marine, so she has a bad taste to start with and the big one Ray believes in God but does not go to church all the time! So when we started dating and I was not there all the time for my friend she started to resent our relationship even more. It came down to her asking me to choose between the two of them. Which I told her I would not do that to her and was amazed that she would even ask bla bla bla bla do we see where this is going? Now that I have moved this is even worse! Do I just stop contact with this person or what? So confused am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Now that I have spilled my guts and sound like such a baby! Please understand that I know that God has this all under control and trust me we have had a few "arguments" over all of this too and He just loves me and laughs and says "SHE'S SO PRECIOUS"..... lol. Ray and I fell in love fast, within the first few months of us seeing each other, and that is what is going to make us last.

5 comments:

Glo said...

Your such a sweet person,can't see anyone arguring with you. Shame on you Ray. You should take advantage of this "son being away" and have a special time for you two.
Your Son will want to come home if you act like your having a good time without him and don't care if he comes home yet or not....
I hope and pray you find a Church and a job.GOD and Church are important in everyones life....Mike and I know God is first in our life's.
Sorry about your ??friend?? Remember "A true Friend is one who walks in when the rest of the World walks out"......This person is no friend,because no friend would make you choose between her or your Man.....I know I use to have one who didn't like my husband. To bad, so sad,she the one missing out. And I still have a lot more True friends....
Remember no more arguments....At least you have someone to spat with.
Hang in there Girl Everything will get better.God bless you and Ray.

Love and Hugs,
Glo

Michelle said...

I hope that you and Ray resolve the issue quickly so there will be complete peace in the house. I bet you are missing your son. At least you're kind enough to know that he needs this time to spend with the rest of the family. I agree with Glo, the friend you were talking about should have stuck by your side no matter who you decided to be with. If she can't accept Ray, that's her problem, she shouldn't make it yours. You'll be in my prayers, and I pray that you find a church very soon!

rena said...

Venting is perfectly allowed...especially on your own blog! I'll be praying that you find a church where you'll meet true and real friends, and a job where you can work to your full potential and gifting.I know you miss your son...that would be hard. Rest assured he loves you...is just a typical kid caught up in having fun.
And as for the girlfriend?? It's sad that she doesn't see your hubby's value...her loss, I'm sure. Chose hubby and pray for friend.
Hope things work together for your good soon...
Blessings
Rena

Lala's world said...

hi there, here via rena

I feel your pain sista!! I hate having nothing to do but hate being too crazy busy either! my hubby and I always fight about the SAME things! my oldest spent 2 weeks away from me and she LOVED it....made me sad. I am moving away and will have to find a new church and have no friends where we are moving so I can relate to that too, I so value my church family and am going to miss them so much. Can't relate to the job cuz I don't have one outside the home and I love that! I also had a friend that didn't like my hubby and before we got married I had to cut relations with her too cuz he was my future....friends sometimes come and go!

so wow we have a lot in common there!! and the best place to vent is God and the blog helps me anyways to make my thoughts clearer!

have a great rest of the week!
and I pray right now regarding that job that His Kingdom come His will be done in your life as it is in Heaven!! and may God give you the desires of your heart!

Cheryl said...

Hey, it's okay to vent, especially if it helps you get perspective on stuff. I like the verse that says...the steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord. I've been holding onto this one the last couple of days. The word ordered means fixed. Your husband is a marine and he knows that an order is fixed...unchangeable. It ends all arguments in anyone's mind and helps them fix on what needs to be done.

May the Lord order your life with a church home, a job, and friends you can touch and see. Breathe in and then breathe out...take a walk and soak in His presence. Vent to God...David in the Bible did and found great relief in that cause at the end of venting, he spoke the truth just as you did...God is awesome and He will never forget His people...Blessings...