Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm back!

Hello everyone! We made it back home safely after a very extended emergency leave. I do not know if you all know this yet but Ray's grandpa passed away on July 09,2006.
He was saved and we now know that he is sitting up above enjoying the view very much! I can honestly say that I did not know that man very well at all. We both had a wonderful time considering everything that happened.

By the way I am now going on day 27 without my son and I miss him so much and he still does not want to come home! How can I compete with the woods and playing with the boys! LOL Skeet Shooting Bow And Arrow Skateboarder

6 comments:

rena said...

Welcome back. I am sorry to hear of your loss, but like you said, it's easier to bear when you know he's at home!! Wonderful that he was saved.
I can't even imagine going that long without my kids. You must have good fortitude!
Glad you're back and will pop again!

Charla said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you guys made it back ok! Sorry about Ray's Grandpa! Take care girl! I love ya bunches! :)

Charla

Michelle said...

I'm sorry about the family loss. It's good to know that he was saved and that he's now with his Savior. The picture of the two of you is so cute! You make a good pair. :)

Shionge said...

Hi Michelle! Welcome back and I'm sorry about Ray's Grandpa too but through this phrase of what you have gone through, you began to treasure more of what you have now and embrace life.

Blessed you and your family....take care!

someone else said...

So glad you're back, but sorry for the loss.

The picture of you both is just beautiful!

APE said...

Glad your back. Sorry for your loss we are going through one ourselves the hubby will be back Tues morning. His stepfather passed 15 July. Sorry I haven't been by as that much, but I'm back up and running.

April