Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hello everyone!! It has been so crazy around here. Its funny how I have never met any one you out there in blog land but I miss you guys! LOL. I am loving my job. It is a field that I have never worked in, so there is so much for me to learn. I feel like a sponge that has been left in the water and can hold no more... It is truly so much information. I work in a pediatric cardiology office (I do not know if I told you that) so these little kids are so very complicated. It really makes you value your life a little more. Things that I take for granted, like walking up stairs, is something that some of these little guys will never be allowed to do. I want another baby. Hopefully I will get another one soon. The girls that I work with are all great. Its so nice to work in an office that feels like a family. Not to mention I am being productive. Yeah me!!!!!

9 comments:

mom of 2 said...

It's so good that you like your job and the people you work with...that is so important!!! And what could be more rewarding than working with/helping sick children...good for you!!!!

TJ said...

congrats on finding a great career!!
:-D

Michelle said...

That is so great! I'm so happy for you that you have a job that you enjoy so much. It's rare to find something that you like to do and pays money, lol. Congratulations!

Shionge said...

Yep, same here coz blggong has been so part of us :D

So happy to read about you being so fulfilled in this job. Well done and do continue to share with us.

Courtney said...

I miss you too but so glad you like your new job! It sounds great & I'm so proud of you!
Love ya,
Court ♥

rena said...

I'm so glad that you love your new job. That's great.
Have a great week. I'm going camping!!! Bye for now

Lala's world said...

glad to hear that you are loving your job so much!

Glo said...

So glad your enjoying your new job. Good co-workers too,can't beat that.
I've missed you too....My blog has been acting up so I haven't been able to post. Maybe later today.

someone else said...

It's wonderful to have a job you love. You sound like the perfect kind-hearted person to work around little children like that.