Sunday, January 14, 2007

How did I become such an entertainer?

It amazes me that we have been entertaining so many people at our house lately. It seems like I come home and hear those dreaded words "hey honey, H and H are coming over again tonight for dinner." Or "all the guys are coming over to play cards tonight". I love it... My latest favorite one was "hey the guys are coming over for dinner tonight and we are gonna play some card games, so I will be home in a little bit" (this was Friday) then I get told by my son that on Saturday that the guys are all coming over again because we are gonna play with the remote control cars! It amazes me that all of a sudden we have so many people over here. It is kind of funny to see them all over here playing with Nathan too. I think that it is just mentally exhausting. I want to sit in my house all by myself for 10 minutes please..... LOL

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow. You have had lots of guests. That is crazy. I love having people over, but it can get old. It sounds like they are having fun and who can deny that?

Shionge said...

Hey I can imagine the 'hard work' but you know what? I luv it!

Charla said...

LOL That'd be about the time I'd lock myself in the bathroom and take a looooooong hot bubble bath! Let the big APES entertain themselves for once!!! LMAO!!! Love ya girl!!! Hope you get some peace and quiet soon!!!

Courtney said...

I hear ya! It's been quiet here the last few days but before that someone was here every single day!

Christina said...

This must be so much fun for Nathan. You know once it is quiet you will wonder where everyone has gone.

Michelle said...

I like Charla's idea, lock yourself in the bathroom and take a long bath, lol. Good luck getting some peace!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to know people enjoy your company though? When my hubby & his friends get together..they always want to come over here too. It's gotta be because I am the "coolest" wife..right?! Well maybe not...but I can pretend. LOL