Sunday, January 28, 2007

My news

ok ladies.... Here goes the explanation for my previous blog. There is no easy way to say this but I am pregnant!!!! Ok the bad part is I am not married to Ray (most of you knew that), but I want to be, so that means he will be getting transferred to Hawaii in March and if I go I have no medical insurance to cover my pregnancy. If I stay then he doesn't get to be a part of it. And so on and so on. The list of troubles just seems to be getting bigger. I was already contemplating on whether or not I should go and now it just got a little harder. Do we plan on getting married, yes one day (plan was after we got to Hawaii). We've talked about it over and over again, how much he wants to marry me. Even though we haven't been together that long, and I guess that's why I love him. Do I want to only get married because of a baby? NO, but he suggested it, and maybe it wouldn't be just for the baby. So I feel stuck! Which has caused problems between me and Ray which makes moving an even harder decision. Everything is just truly a mess right now and honestly I have no one to blame but myself. So there we have it Ladies. Please pick your mouths up off the floor now! lol.

The next question to answer is how far along are you?!? Well according the ultrasound that we (the girls in my office did last week) I am around 10 weeks. But we go on Wednesday to see the doctor which will give me the due date.

5 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, there's no easy answer as I'm sure you already know! All I can say is keep your chin up and keep your faith, I'm sure you'll know what to do when the time comes! I love ya girl! Call me anytime you want!

Nicole said...

Congratulations, first off. Secondly, I am so sorry you are in this stuck spot. I can't imagine all the stress you are under right now. Only you know what will be right. I can see how all of this could really stress a relationship. I am excited for you though. God is blessing you with a child. And THAT is AWESOME. Sorry I don't have any answers for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know what is going on. K?

Shionge said...

Congralution Michelle and hey take it in the right spirit.

I know it is hard in view of the medical expenses but Michelle, this is a journey between you and Ray and nothing is gonna stop you just because of some medical bills.

You would be sad when he is off in Hawaii and that's gonna affect you mentally too. I would say go with your gut feel, be happy and sort the finances bit by bit.

I hope I did not confuse you but you'll in my thoughts always :D

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the baby, I'm sorry it's causing you so much stress right now. I hope that you're able to come up with a solution that you and Ray can both live with and that makes you all happy. Good luck and you're in my prayers.

Glo said...

Congrulations. Sorry you having so much stress over this matter.

Get married here. Go to Hawaii have another "Beach Wedding" there.
Then just put it all in God's hands. Mike and I find when we let God take care of things,they always work out and the bills always get taken care of.

You love Ray and Ray loves you.From that Love has come a new life. Remember we all Love you guys and your always are in our prayers.Listen to your heart Girl.

Love and God bless,
Glo