Friday, May 04, 2007

How I spent yesterday




I spent my yesterday like so many others, praying for Heather. I have not been following her story very long, but she and her family have definitely changed my life. They are a amazing couple. I found myself leaving my computer on so I could run by real fast and see if there were any updates on the surgery. The last thing I ready said that she was out of surgery and could move her arms and legs, which to all was a great relief for all.Her husband, Mark, was waiting on her to wake up to see how her speech was. I pray that everything will work out!




This is how I spent the rest of my day!!! My son went to the symphony with his school yesterday! This was Nathan cheesing before he left for school... He is such a goober, he gets that from me!!!! Now I do not understand why standing in front of my closet and laughing at yourself is so much fun and oh don't let me forget writing on the mirrors after you blow on them, but my son loves doing this....

But my biggest question of the day is: Why is putting on a gas mask so much fun when the person who used went into the gas chamber today and well blew snot all over it?!? They both got a kick out of him putting that thing on last night and watching Nathan say things like this thing stinks and it burns a little bit (you think) then the coolest part about it was he got to drink out of the mask!!! Totally made his day!
Some things a mother will never understand!

2 comments:

missalexxx said...

michelle! thanks for your comments. i appreciate your kind words! how awesome that you live in HAWAII!! im soo jealous! lol it must be wonderful there. i saw the pics and they are lovely! your son is a cutie! little boys are hilarious. i laughed at this entry. well hope ur doing well and take care!! Things will eventually work out for me...I already feel better now that I got all that off my chest! Well keep in touch!

Shionge said...

Thanks for the update and he is growing up to be such a handsome young man now Michelle :D