Thursday, June 07, 2007

I feel like all I do is complain and I hate that. So thank you for listening to me whine...


I am now looking for a job. I still do not know if someone will hire me when my due date is so close and then there is the question of will I be able to work up until the due date. As of now I feel fine, like I could work and it wouldn't be a problem. I know I could definitely handle working part time...

I do have a question I do not know if any of you have ever been on craigslist or not, if not it is kind of like eBay but you do not have to be the highest bidder to win, you just have to be first to call or email the person about the item. LOL! Well they also have a employment section on there and you can work from home doing data entry processing, which sounds good but I am afraid to do this. Is it real or is it worth my time, and they do not hold out taxes you have to do that and I am afraid of getting scammed. But then again how do you know if you are not willing to at least try....

Let me know if anyone else has tried these kinds of things before.

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Oh sorry I have not tried that before but do wish you luck in finding some work.

Do take care :)

missalexxx said...

I don't think you always complain. lol. I mean it is YOUR blog you're allowed to write whatever you want! I alawys feel like I'm complaining so much in my blog too. haha. Oh well I guess it just happens to be how you're feeling at the moment, right? So who cares what anyone thinks! Oh and as for the cockaroach thing, EWW! I hate them. I am not super afraid of bugs or anything but UGH cockaroaches are the WORST! I'm sorry to hear they are so big over there. I feel like their huge here in Detroit too! haha. Man, I wanna come to Hawaii. That would be sweet. Well anyways I just wanted to say I don't think you complain a lot. I like reading your blog. = )