Monday, June 11, 2007


Mommy Talk Question for June 11th

What was it like going home from the hospital for you? Did your baby have any medical issues?


Well I think that you have already been told the answer to this question. but just in case, I will say it again... Nathan was born 2 months early and only weighed 3 lbs. and did not get to come home when I did... I came home 8 days after I had him and it was the worst time of my life, I lived 45 minutes from the hospital that he was at and the Ronald McDonald House was full and I was on the waiting list to get a room there so I could be closer. So my mom and I made the trip everyday and stayed until they told me that I had to leave. LOL.. I eventually got a room at the Ronald McDonald House and Nathan came home 6 weeks after he was born.

I look back and even though there was nothing normal about my pregnancy with Nathan I would never change any of it, it definitely molded me into the person that I am today!

1 comment:

Jann said...

It makes me realize just how small Em's hip issues were when I read stories like these. Thank you for sharing!