Monday, August 27, 2007

Grains of Gratitiude



I keep forgetting to do this on Sunday with everyone else but I guess better late than never! I can't believe another week has went by.

1. So this week I am grateful for the fact that I can be honest with you guys on here and tell you about the drama that happened with my son's school and you did not think he was a freak or worse! So thank you all for that, it meant alot.

2. I am happy that things worked out like they did and all I need to worry about is making sure that the guidance counselor gets that off of his record!

3. I saw something new in my sons eyes this week. A new respect for Ray! He was afraid he was going to get into so much trouble over all of that and when he saw Ray standing up for him and making sure that he was not getting bulldozed, Nathan stood a little closer to him and had so much pride! It was cute!

4. I am now entering into my 37th week of pregnancy without major complications and I am very happy about that. I have the option this Thursday of setting a date of getting induced and I am not sure what to do about it. I am torn. I kind of want both. The convenience of knowing when I will be going into labor and then I want to know what it feels like to go into labor on my own. Ray wants the later of the two, (only because he is scared, LOL)

5. The most important one is that I found a church that I really like!!! I heard about some speakers that will be coming to the island and doing a conference next week and I really like them and thought maybe I should go check out this church since they will be there and it was awesome. The praise and worship was good, which is needed for me, and then the pastor was so real. I really liked it. So did Nathan so yeah!!!!!! My next task is to get Ray to start going to church. He needs some help from God.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have an urgent prayer request please!!!


I have a friend who is having to make some very hard decisions about her life. She was called to her kids school today and found out that there step dad has not been so nice to them while she is at work and they are starting an investigation on this matter. She is freaking out and has made her husband leave the house and she does not know what she is going to do!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Only 19 days to go! Are you excited or what??

Shionge said...

Whopee! So glad that things turned out well and hope you'll have a smooth safe delivery Michelle.

Sorry to hear about your friend, hope she'll sort that out soon..

The Teacup Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Teacup Cottage said...

What an exciting time for you. I hope all goes well with the delivery and that your bundle learns to sleep through the night really fast!
I had a friend who was in a similar situation only she was the child/teen. I'll keep her in my prayers for strength and you to have the strength to support her in this difficult time.

Michelle said...

Those are some awesome things to be grateful for! I'm so glad you found a church you like, that is so important. We have one we like too, to bad it's and hr and a half away lol.

Your friend is in my prayers!

Glo said...

Glad everything is working out for you.Also glad you found a Church. I have been ask to be a Sunday school teacher for the youth at our Church. I hope I do well. Say a prayer for me. I'm saying a lot of prayers for you and your family. Have a safe & happy delivery. can hardley wait to see pictures of the wee one.
Love and God bless,
Glo