Thursday, August 02, 2007

One Piece of Humble Pie Coming Right Up

I feel absolutely horrible. I was running around today doing all of my reading and commenting on others blogs when I stumbled across Sarah's blog and read her last entry. She is a mother of two and just found out that she was pregnant. They were so happy and then she realized she was having a miscarriage. She had such grace in telling her story and you can see that God is truly holding her hand through it all. Her husband was so sweet and bought her flowers and in such a hard time she was sharing her story with everyone.

All the while here I am complaining about my joy. I am truly sorry! So like I said here is my humble pie. My life isn't as bad as I have been seeing it. I still have my healthy baby, he has been trying to show me that by all the moving he has been doing and all I have done is complain about how I feel.

Please forgive me!
Michelle

Funny how God works, I had a dream that I started participating in the Grains for Gratitude on my blog and today is what confirmed. I have plenty to be thankful for. I just couldn't see it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we all need a reality check once in a while. mine usually involves reading mel's blog (cool, calm, and collected)-- she's gone thru so much! don't beat yourself up too much though-- i'm all grumpy just because i'm sick of looking at restaurants online and mad that google can't read my mind to find the perfect place. i need a piece of humble pie before i go yell at one of my unsuspecting siblings for no reason whatsoever!!! =)

Shionge said...

Hiya Michelle..thank you for sending well wishes my way during my surgery..I'm fine now.

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for the bday wishes! Maybe your wish will come true and you'll have a baby by your bday :)

I was really sadden when I read Sarah's post too; and she told her story so eloquently.