Sunday, August 05, 2007

Grains of Gratitude



Things that I am grateful this past week:

1. I am thankful for the fact that Nathan finished his first week of school and enjoyed himself very much. He actually has alot of the same kids in his class that he met last year. And I am glad that he thinks that he got the mean teacher. He needs someone to be strict with him or he will wonder off somewhere and not stay focused on the task at hand. LOL...

2. For my new friends here on the island. Ray has 2 guys that he works with and they do alot together which leaves the wives to hang out as well. We all get along so well, and have so much fun together.

3. For my neighbors who seem to take the place of our family being so far away. They take Nathan under there wings and he hangs out with them and plays like he is part of the family.

4. For peace of mind that everything will be fine with this pregnancy and I have nothing to worry about.

5. For a husband and a son who are so willing to help me out when I get tired or just come in and kiss me on the cheek when they see that I have fallen asleep on the couch. I hear them say, "I love you mom" or Ray saying, "get some good sleep, I love you, I got dinner".

3 comments:

Shionge said...

This is such a wonderful post to show your appreciation and gratitude Michelle :D

Charla said...

Aww what a sweet post, Michelle!! I'm so thankful you have so many great things to be thankful for! LOL Really though, you've been through so much, yet you've always used your experiences to help out others....like me about 7 years ago when I felt like my world was falling apart....and all the times since then too (yes I know there's been a LOT heehee that's why u love me huh)! You deserve some happiness and so much more!! :) I love ya girl, don't know what I'd do without ya!!

BTW, I think I'm gonna have to copy your idea!! :)

Michelle said...

It's so good that you have so much to be thankful for. I hope that you continue to see the best in life and always know that through everything God is with you!