Sunday, April 01, 2007

Add ons

Since Charla told everyone about her exciting news I thought that I would share mine as well. Ray and I got married on February 14th. He didn't want to wait any longer, so we decided to go ahead and go to the justice of the peace in Virginia and get married before the move to Hawaii and plan on doing a wedding here on the beach with our family, including our new addition. So we did it, not how we imagined getting married just as long as we are married...

Just thought that I would join in on the wedding bliss!!!!

7 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, now we're both married! YAY!! LOL :) I love you guys!!!

~~Charla~~

Glo said...

Glad to hear everything is going well for you. Congrats!!!! on your marriage. Our prayers are with you. Hope you find a home soon. Remember to use sun screen....You know all the Motherly advice this old lady could give. Love Ya. Take care.

Michelle said...

Oh that is so wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Shionge said...

Yo Michelle...Congratulation!!! On Feb 14th??? How romantic and it is so nice to have you back at my blog too. I have been missing you and thanks for the upate...wish you all the best my dear pal!

Christina said...

Again Congratulations!!!!

kbug said...

Congratulations...or rather double congratulations...on your wedding and on the baby. And how exciting to be assigned to a military base in Hawaii. I've always wanted to visit those islands...maybe some day..... :) It was nice of you to pop by my blog...even though I haven't posted anything new for a while. Life has been too busy lately...but in a good way..... :)

Glo said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY "HAPPY EASTER"
Love Ya