Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Place of Home.....Hawaii

Well we made it! We now live in Hawaii!!! We got here on Tuesday and it has been non stop since. Ray was told that as soon as he got here we would have to sign in and he would start his 10 days of house hunting, well as we all know with the military that means that he had to work all day and he should start the house hunting next week! I hope. As for now we are homeless! We are staying in the lodge on base, well actually we are staying at the cabanas. they consist of two queen size beds, a small refrigerator, a sink and a dresser! The bathroom and showers are outside and down the side walk. It is like we are staying at camp all over again!!!! Its really not that bad, we are right on the beach, so we are having all kinds of fun there.

Nathan has already made friends, he met a couple of kids on the beach that are in the same situation we are, waiting on housing. So they have been out in the water all day trying to get some fish, all they have really seen are two small sharks! Go figure right!!!!!

The baby and I are doing fine. We are both growing! I am 15 weeks and 3 days now. I need to make a appointment to go get seen next week, and maybe just maybe we will be able to see what the sex of the baby is.. I am excited about that. I want to know, I can't imagine the thought of not knowing. Now watch the baby will not cooperate and we will not know. If the baby continues on the same trail, we will not find out! At my old job we used to play around and take pictures on the ultrasound machine all the time, and the last couple of times we did that, the baby would be playing with the cord and jerking it everywhere! It is so cute to watch him/her to do that. I have pictures of the baby stroking its head, of it sucking it's thumb, of the baby playing with the cord and plenty more!!!

Well Nathan is still down at the beach and I will admit I am getting nervous with me not being down there with him, so I am going to go and I will be in touch soon! I miss you guys and will try to stop by and see each of you real soon!

4 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm glad you guys made it there ok! Good luck with the house hunting, I know how frustrating it can be! Keep in touch girl, I love you guys!!

~~Charla~~

Michelle said...

I'm really glad that you made it safely! I hope you're able to find a place real soon!! Good luck. Thank you so much for the nice comment on my page.

Shionge said...

Thank you for the updates Michelle and glad that you are doing well too :D

Christina said...

Hi Michelle,
Glad to here that you made it all right and congratulations on the wedding. Are you guys down at Kaneohe? Some of the pictures on my blog were taken down at Bellows which is across from Kaneohe. Isn't it beautiful down there? I live up H3 toward Pearl Harbor so I go to the beach down toward you a lot. My kids love it. Are you supposed to house hunt in that area?