Thursday, April 19, 2007

Questions I can not seem to find an answer too!

As I had told you guys my last doctors appointment did not go as planned and now since the cramping has not gotten any better, maybe a little worse I am assuming that my placenta has not moved up any at all... So now I find myself stuck. Do I continue to look for a job for the doctor to only tell me sorry you are on bed rest now you can't work, or do I find something. And if I do then do I find something that is part time or full time. And if i do look for a job, do I look for something in the nursing field that will require me to be on my feet all day and all the heavy lifting that will be required? I really do not want to stay at home all the time, its been three weeks here and I think at some points I am loosing my mind. LOL Just ask Charla she knows. I have her scared. LOL...
Ray is of course no help here, he wants me to work for my sanity(he knows I do not like being at home all day everyday, I like to work) but he doesn't want me to work and then hurt the baby too, so he does not have any suggestions other than " what ever you feel like you should do we will be fine money wise either way" No help there right! My mom says stay at home only because of the pregnancy I had with my son. I was put at high risk around my fourth month. then on bed rest at home for a month (I had bathroom privileges only) then in the hospital for a month before I had him at 7 months... So they have legitimate concerns there.
I am so frustrated! I wish my next doctors appointment didn't feel like it was so far away. By the way it is only next Wednesday but man it feels like its a month...
Any suggestions? You can go ahead and tell me that I am making a mountain out of a mole hill and I need to wait until my next doctors appointment, I will understand. i do this from time to time when I have entirely too much free time on my hands... LOL

4 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, slip over and read my post for today, this must be the frustration of the day!! LOL I'll give you some advice if you give me some, okay!! :)

I personally think you should take it easy until you get to your Dr.s appt. and see what they say! You can make your decision afterwards based on what you find out!

I know it's driving you nuts being at home, it is me too! I think it's the single mommy syndrome! We're so used to HAVING to work to support our kids ourselves that when we finally do get to stay home it drives us insane!! LOL Even still, we both want to be home spending time with our kids rather than pushing them off on someone else so we're left sitting at home driving ourselves nuts by picking the leaves off flowers and repeating "work"..."don't work"...LMAO Am I right, or am I all alone on this madness??? I'm no help at all I know..lol..I tried though!!! I'll be praying we both find some answers to our frustrations! Meanwhile, call me or email me..we'll be crazy together!!! :) Love you bunches!!

~~Me~~

Shionge said...

Hey sweetie...do take care during this period of your preganancy but if you do not want to be bored...is it possible to baby sit for couple of hours during the day? Since you are new here perhaps it'll take time but I suppose that is a good option to think about.

Take care pal.....:D

Tammy said...

First of all, thank you for stopping by today. I don't think I have ever "met" you and enjoyed getting to know you through your bio and posts.

I don't know you well enough to give advice...:) Only that if I were in your shoes and really needed to keep busy, I might try and find something I could do from home, at least through the pregnancy.

But I can't really offer much in this area since I enjoy being at home...(well, MOST of the time!) ;)

God bless as you make your decisions. Hopefully the next appt. will be able to give you more insight on how you and baby are doing...
~Tammy

Courtney said...

You asked for my opinion so here it is LOL! Myself UI'd stay at home. I wouldn't risk anything if I didn't have to. Although I see what your saying about going crazy to. There are times I get so bored & frustrated being at home with the kids everyday but for the most part I love it & wouldn't have it any other way. I pray you find the answers your looking for because I see I was no help LOL!