Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July





Music Video Codes by VideoCure


I know this is a oldie but I love this song the video is kind of funny to watch because it is so old... I wonder sometimes if he knew what kind of impact this song would have on people? Still to this day I get chills and get all teary eyed when I hear it and I find myself sqeezing Ray and telling him that I love him just one more time.

I hope everyone enjoys there day! Ray's dad has been in town this week so we are planning on getting in the boat and heading for the water, wish me luck, its gonna be hot today!

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey Happy 4th July Michelle and have a great day :D

missalexxx said...

Hahaha, that video made me laugh! LOL It's so cheesy. I do LOVE that song though, and it gives me the chills too! LOL. Hope you had a fun holiday, I had to work...boo on that. But I did get to catch some fireworks!

Michelle said...

I love that song. I had a website construction class last semester and I had to design my own website and I put that song on my page for extra credit. It's so touching and it makes my pride of being an American come out a little more when I hear it.