Friday, July 20, 2007

Internet Problems

First I would like to point out that I changed my pregnancy ticker and it is now correct. Yes ladies I have only 58 more days left and I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait for this to be over. LOL.. I know I should be happy and love being pregnant but honestly that is not me. I do not like being pregnant and it does not like me.


Back to reality for now, I am sitting on eternal hold with sprint, my Internet provider. Holy cow it has now been 45 minutes! I have spoke to one person for her to send me to someone else for help.... Have you ever noticed that they always tell you they are experiencing higher than normal call volumes at this time. I really think that they just sit there and laugh and take bets on how long we will stay on hold!

I hope you guys have a good weekend

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I did it! I made it out of the eternal holding cell and I now have a functional Internet connection! Yesssssss!!!!!!

4 comments:

Glo said...

I'm glad it's not much longer til you hold your little one. I would love to be there to hold him too. Mike loved the picture of the fish. Your going to need a big skillet for that one.
Hope you have a good week end too.
Love and God bless,
Glo

Shionge said...

Hey how exciting....58 days to go :D Wow, how time flies Michelle....yo pal...send me an email and give me your new address ok?

Kayli Marie said...

you have to love waiting for customer service reps!

missalexxx said...

hahhahah I just busted out laughing at this...i hate sprint!! they take forever! LOL glad to hear everyting is going well for you and the baby!! sorry i haven't been around lately but it's been busy!