Tuesday, June 06, 2006

GRRRRRRR! I can't stand computers

Well I will start with explaining the title. I finished my blog and pushed all the appropriate buttons then BAM it was gone! Just like that. All of my pictures and all of my hard work it was gone. LOL.. so now here is my second attempt:

I was looking at some of the blogs this morning and I was enjoying all of there "tackle it tuesday's" and I delcided to join in. So here is my tackle it tuesday!!!

yep you guessed it I have to bathe his dog!

This is after I told Bo that he was going to get the bath! He hates bath time.. He actually got up from his toy and ran from me.

Now you can't see this but he was running around acting all crazy, not to mention all the shaking he normally does! So instead this is him trying to lick off his puppy cologne. He hates that stuff

So now that I have finished that I am off to do the laundry and mop the floors. Like always. I never get any help.

Here is an update on the job interview: I went this morning and met with the office manager and she and I had a good interview even tho I am not fully qualified for the position she liked me and I am one of the top applicants. Now she has to present them to the head doctor for the team and then he will sit down with only two of us, so I did my part and now it is up to God. I did get another call while I was gone and I now have another interview set up for Thursday for another office. I am leaving the position in God's hands I know He will provide all I need to do is step back and let him

6 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm glad you're getting back on track with work. I know it's driving you nuts sitting at home..lol..I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Love the pics of Bo. I'm wanting to get in on the Tackle It Tuesday too..Love ya girl!
Charla

Courtney said...

I love love your dog! My sister has a pitt & she is the sweetest thing! Acts like the biggest baby. When the kids are around she gets so jealous she'll go chew something u....lol!

rena said...

Nice dog!
Good luck with the job interviews...like you said..it's up to God now. May you have favour.

rena said...

That's so cool about what God showed you..about how you're in a community with fellow sisters in Him, here in "blogland"...I like that. It's true. Friendships and having someone to talk to are just as real and valid here as they are "in person". You are also in my prayers.

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a full day. I hope that you get the job, and if it's God's will then you will. It sounds like you have a good outlook on it, which is terrific. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Sandra said...

Love your dog. Mine goes ballistic after her bath, she does this butt run thing, her butt is close to the ground and she runs really fast and round and round in circles, it's hilarious :)

Glad you're joining in the Tackle it Tuesdays :)