Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I've been tagged!!!

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Get married.
2. Have another child.
3. Go back to college.
4. Own a motorcycle that I can ride.
5. Visit Germany, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Sweden.
6. See my kids have kids.
7. Own a home by the beach, and one in the woods.

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Roll my tongue.
2. Whistle.
3. Make fun of other for my personal gain.
4. Drive a standard.
5. Speak another lanuage.
6. Trust God to handle things without my input!
7. Trust fully without a guard being put up.

Seven things that attracted me to my "husband":
(we aren't married)
1. His smile when he looks at me.
2. His eyes. I knew I was in trouble as soon as I saw them.
3. He is so caring.
4. He loves my son.
5. He takes care of me.
6. He is my best friend.
7. His daily sacrifices.

Seven things I say most often:

1. Baby....
2. Bo what did you do?
3. I said No how hard is that?
4. Awwwwww snap!!
5. Dang it!
6. Bo gotta go pee? Go to the door!
7. I love you too but I said no!

Seven Books I love:

1. How can you conquer what you will not confront, by Paula White
2. Any of Max Lucado's books
3. Or Joyce Myers
4. Love, Sex and Lasting Relationships by cannot remember!
5. Bible
6. Battlefields of the mind
7. Sorry completely blank right now

Seven movies you could watch over and over again:

1. Hope floats
2. Return to me
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Pretty Woman
5. Major Payne
6. Annie
7. Fox and the Hound

Seven people I would like to tag:
1. I do not know any one else they've all been tagged......

No comments: