Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Update

Thank you all for the prayers and comments! I went to the job interview and they hired me on the spot. I couldn't believe it. Then while driving I got a call for another job interview and since I was in the area they asked me to stop in and I did and now I have two jobs. LOL. Then when I got home I had two messages from doctor's offices and I have two interviews for next week as well..... I talked to Ray last night about the decisons I needed to make and my choices are stay with one that I already have or go for the doctor's office position, which is what I want, but the down side is if I take this position then we can not go anywhere for Christmas, and to my surprise he was ok with it. So I am trying for the doctor's office next week!!!! I know it sounds sad but this was a true conversation!!!!! LOL...



Seriously I will tell our story later on but for now I think you get the picture!!!!!

7 comments:

Shionge said...

Hiya so happy for you and congrats for getting all the offers now. Take your time to decide, most importantly you must be happy coz you are gonna be in it.

Do keep us posted and just let Ray knows that we are your blog buddies who cares :P

Take care and got your email....shall yak.

Michelle said...

Wow, that's amazing. I'm so glad that everything is coming together for you. I pray that you choose the job that will make you the happiest. Have a great day!

Nicole said...

Congrats on the new jobs! I think that is awesome that they hired you on the spot!! That makes it a little more easy huh?

someone else said...

If you have a "sappy" husband and he admits it, hang on to him. They're the best kind!

I finally made it over to your blog - I'll be back.

Courtney said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! You go girl...LoL!!!!

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm so glad you've had so many job offers. Could you throw some my way..PLEASE!!! LOL Tell "sappy, sappy Ray" I said hello! LOL

Love ya girl,
Charla

rena said...

Congratulations!! All the best on your first day. How exciting for you