Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tackled IT!!!!!

I did it finally! I got my picture to appear so now you know what I look like! Courtney had asked Charla what I had looked like then I got to explain to Charla that my picture was not up because I could not figure it out! LOL. I know that is sad right! But she talked me through it. So Yeah! Here is the worst possible picture of Ray and I but it is the only one that I have on the computer as of now. I must tell you that Nathan took this picture of us from a chair, I think that is why I look like I have chubby cheeks! So he's not the best looking man that I've been with but that's my Marine.
This was taken after hours of us being outside on the slopes in Snow Shoe Mountain Resort in West Virginia. We had so much fun, we took Nathan up there for the weekend for a birthday present. He had been dying to go snow boarding. Since neither one of us had been skiing/snowboarding in such a long time we decided to let him try it and he LOVED IT. So yep you guessed it next year we will be making another trip up that way to go! LOL. What did I start? I will share more pictures of the trip at a later time.



Ok last week I had attempted to get Ray's CO2 tank filled and get the adapter that he needed for my tackle it Tuesday, well I got to drop it off and then they had to order the piece he needed. This is the completed project, so this weekend we are off to play with the paintball guns..... But first I must tell you that I am on my way to my parents house today! My son likes to go spend the summers out in the country with my parents so I try to make sure that happens every summer! He tells everyone that he is spending the whole summer with them, which ends up being a couple of weeks before he is crying to come home! LOL. God I love that boy! I am excited to see my parents, but the most exciting part is I am from the same town as Charla which means I will get to see my friend and we decided to go see our new friend Courtney who does not live that far away from our home town! So it is official we are starting a blogger reunion!!!!! Can't wait to see you girls!
And with that I will say I gotta go so I can hit the road!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cute picture. Have fun visiting with the blogger reunion!

Charla said...

Hey girl, can't wait to see ya..Hurry up and get your butt up here!!! LOL Be careful..love ya!
Charla

Courtney said...

Can't Wait!!!!! Be Careful!

Shionge said...

Bwuha...haaa...I want to join you Gals too *sob*

Have fun :P

rena said...

Ok,you're way to young and beautiful...we can't be friends anymore. Just kidding!!!!
Paintballing eh? I did it twice..the first time I realized how much it hurt, so the 2nd time I hid. But then, I'm a wimp!! Have fun...and enjoy your blogger reunion..what a great idea!