Friday, June 30, 2006

Its the start of the 96!!

First I just wanted to let you know I got Nathan's pictures to post! So Yeah you can now see his little clothes! By the way the blanket that they are on was the blanket my mom brought me home from the hospital in! So scroll on down and look at how tiny he was!

Update on Nathan and his fighting cousin! LOL. They of course are fine and have forgotten all about the fight! Kids! Oh by the way my nephew loves me and I am still his favorite aunt. (I am his only one by the way!)

Well if you are military you understand the "96". Ray has the next few days off and does not have to be until the 6th so we are making another trip! I am sad to say it is without Nathan Sad But Ray and I need a little time too! We are making a trip to Georgia to see his sister, his dad and others are coming up for the week as well! Pray for me that this will go over easy. Ray and his sister are fighting nonstop lately and to be honest I am not looking forward to this trip! I suggested that we stay in a cabin or camp so that they will have some space between each other, but he wants to use that as leverage (I think I spelled that wrong). Why is it that when you fight with your siblings you instantly start fighting as if you were kids again? Bottom line the whole situation is stressin' me out!!!!! I will keep you posted on this! That drained me just to write that! LOL...

But on a brighter note I will be spending time out on the boat, water skiing and knee boarding and going to Smoke Mountain and so on! There are so many things I am looking forward to doing! So keep positive right! Not to mention the fire works! I love the fireworksFireworks

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nathan was very tiny! Those clothes are so cute, I love baby clothes.

Hopefully the situation with Ray and his sister won't be bad once you get there. Maybe they'll work it all out while you're there. I hope you have a good time either way. Happy 4th of July!

Shionge said...

Like the fireworks, hope you have a good time with Ray.