Monday, June 05, 2006

Wow you can tell it is Monday!

I must admit that I try to stay positive most of the time, but today has been so crummy. I do believe that I have cried most of the day! I am so frustrated.

I do not know if you know this but Ray is not my son's father, his father is not involved in his life at all. And yet even though this is his choice it amazes me that he actually tries to hurt me, which only hurts Nathan in the long run, and I am sure you know what I am saying. Without getting to personal he beat me down to where I actually cried over this situation. (I do mean mentally! LOL) Then I am mad that I let him do that to me and that I have to continually lie to my son (so he won't think that he doesn't love him, yes my son asked me that) and make excuses for this man who doesn't even deserve them.. It is so exhausting. Please just keep me in your prayers.

But on a lighter note! We had an amazing weekend. Ray come home from the field again and we spent the whole weekend just playing. We took Nate to see Over the Hedge on Saturday and he loved it, we kind of liked it too.. LOL.. Then on Sunday we decided to go on a bike ride but it could not just be any old bike ride, we went to a National Forest by the Beach! Sounds kind of wired doesn't! We had so much fun... We saw the woods, the beach, the wild horses, the snake that chased us (not so funny and a little scary) I do not think I have seen Ray run so fast! We played with dogs and well it just got really hot, when it was all said and done we had rode our bikes a total of 11.5 miles.. Nathan was so tired! When we got everything loaded up in the truck and was on the road, he was asleep within 10 minutes. He was out cold!!! We then woke him up to go eat at Dairy Queen, Nate's favorite place, and watched the dolphins out in the water...

Why can't every day be a Sunday? LOL
Oh yeah I have a job interview tomorrow. Hopefully I will get the job...

2 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm sorry your day was so crummy. I hope you know I'm here for you though! I'm glad you had fun yesterday though. Like I said, better you than me riding that far..lol! Love ya girl!
Charla

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about his father being like that, I hope that the rest of the week is better for you. You are definitely in my prayers. Sounds like you had lots of fun over the weekend though. When Eric was home on R&R we went and watched Over the Hedge, we didn't even have a child to take, but it was still funny, lol.